Re: France

Subject: Re: France
From: KnoxML1 -at- TEOMAIL -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 18:04:51 EST

Optima is san serif, and it is both beautiful and readable.

__Margaret -dot- knox -at- jhuapl -dot- edu

Subject: France
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il> at .APL.and.BEYOND.
Date: 6/24/96 4:27 PM

Was somebody talking about France as a sans-serif
font? I see thin serifs, particularly obvious
on the capitals. Is my system pulling a
substitution on me? (And what widely available
non-boring sans-serif typefaces do you know of?
I know Stone is nice; what else?)