Re: CA techwriter groups

Subject: Re: CA techwriter groups
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:19:29 PST

Angela Moore wanted to know:
> Are there any techwriter groups that meet in San Diego, CA? Do any
> of you have a list of various techwriter groups for various cities?
> That would be a good thing to reference for many of us.

There are probably several here in San Diego (I'm up in Carlsbad,
Angela), but most importantly is the STC (of which I'm a member).
I've not yet had the opportunity to attend an STC meeting (I hear
they are great!) but have attended the Region 8 conference last year
and really enjoyed myself along with learning lots. What specifically
are you looking for? Depending on what you want, I'd still recommend
joining the STC (if you haven't already).

...sue