Re: Scope of TW

Subject: Re: Scope of TW
From: "Lewis, Roxanne" <rlewis -at- SMTP2 -dot- WSTF -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:59:17 -0600

----------
Hmm ... Hard to imagine based upon the content of messages here. Anybody do
medical or scientific writing?

Scott Metsger
smetsger -at- voicenet -dot- com

I edit scientific papers about the experimental stuff that goes on here. We
test and write reports about everything that goes up on the Space Shuttle.
Lots of fun and very interesting. I do occasionally get to write the odd
user manual for some onsite programs. But mainly I edit scientific reports
that the engineers and scientists write about their experiments.

Roxanne Lewis
rlewis -at- smtp2 -dot- wstf -dot- nasa -dot- gov
AlliedSignal Technical Services Corp.
NASA White Sands Test Facility