Re: Anybody use Word Basic?

Subject: Re: Anybody use Word Basic?
From: Joy Zigo <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 17:57:32 -0400

Matthew--

There is a good (concise, witty, playful even) 20-page intro to
WordBasic and Macros in chapter 7 of Woody Leonhard's <The Underground
Guide to Word for Windows>, pub Addison Wesley 1994. The book I have is
for Word 6.0, perhaps it also exists for Word 7.0.

There are also good chapters in Christine Solomon's excellent book,
<Developing Applications with Office>, pub Microsoft Press 1995. She
has a chapter on the history of BASIC and the way it has developed
into the BASICs of the several MSOffice apps. Another chapter is all
about Word Basic, including sample applications. There is a diskette
included with this book.

Good luck!--Joy

Joy Zigo
joy -dot- zigo -at- harpercolllins -dot- com

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and not my employer's.

Subject: Anybody use Word Basic?
Author: Matthew Danda <dandam -at- 1STNET -dot- NET> at Internet-Server
Date: 7/12/96 3:46 PM

Hello:
Does anyone know where I can get help learning Word Basic?

I have been advised to learn and use some Word Basic in order to
facilitate the production and organization of the massive documentation
required in an O-O development environment <inhale>.
Thanks,
Matthew Danda