Re[2]: White Papers

Subject: Re[2]: White Papers
From: Joy Zigo <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 13:24:03 -0400

Many white papers from the world of commerce are available on web sites,
such as:

1) The Data Warehousing Information Center, at
http://pwp.starnetinc.com/larryg/index.html, where I read "Introduction to
Multidimensional Database Technology"

2) Intranet white papers on The Complete Intranet Resource, at
http://www.lochnet.com/client/smart/wpapers.htm.

Best regards--Joy

Joy Zigo
Curriculum Developer
joy -dot- zigo -at- harpercollins -dot- com

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and not my employer's.