White Papers

Subject: White Papers
From: "<Joy Switzer>" <joy -at- TRIO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 18:08:40 +0100

I have recently been given the task of creating "white papers" for my company's
products. I have a couple of examples to go by but I have noticed that they
differ. I was wondering if there was any set standard for creating these
papers. What exactly are White Papers? What type of information goes into the
pages? How much? Are they suppose to be more technical than marketing
directed?

Our pages are going out on our web site if that matters at all in determining
what is in them.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you

Joy Switzer
Tech Writer