Re: Spacing Between Sentence

Subject: Re: Spacing Between Sentence
From: RIONDA OSMAN-JOUCHOUX <rosman-j -at- OURAY -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 14:21:55 -0600

Some kindly soul out there once consoled me about being on the losing end
of this kind of discussion with this observation:

If you're not supposed to have two spaces after the period, why do you
have two thumbs?

I do have two thumbs and I haven't decided yet to stop putting two spaces
after the periods, but I probably will bow to convention eventually.

A Victorian at heart.