Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!

Subject: Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!
From: Williams Diane <Williams_Diane -at- DOTE -dot- OSD -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 14:01:04 -0400

I've down this path before, and when you check the properties of a
message from TECHWR-L, this is what you get:

You *do not* get the email address of the original poster. That
information is lost in Exchange!

Kent<<

I have MS Exchange for Windows NT and I get your personal e-mail address
by your name in my From area:

Kent Newton [kentn -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM] is what it looks like!

Diane