Fun on a Friday

Subject: Fun on a Friday
From: SMckinney <104146 -dot- 13 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 09:13:32 EDT

Beverly Parks' Novel Ideas reminded me of the packaging that accompanied my "Mr.
Sticky" adhesive cleaning roller (purchased from Amazing Products at a home show
in Denver this year). It's a tube covered by an adhesive similar to what's used
in 3M's Post-it(r) notes that you use to pick up cat hair, lint, etc.; the
free-rolling tube is attached to a handle that can be telescoped. The product
was made in Taiwan and, I assumed, the packaging copy was translated there as
well. It was so "good" I kept the packaging to share with coworkers. Here are
some "highlights"--I am not making this up, and you will see all spelling in
context.

Adheive Cleaning Roller

Caution:
1. Do not use this Roller to the floorings that made of wood and plastic.
2. Do not use this Roller to clean the stuffs that danger ous to your hands
such as glass and chinaware.
3. Do not use this Roller to people's head, it is danger ous that hair could be
sticked up to cause unexpecteol suffering.

Wash Instructions of the Sticky Roll:

When aclherence reduces by use take out the rell. Wash off the dust in clenn or
warm water and then let it dry to recover the adhere ence. When using it
instantly, twist off the water and wipe it Smoothly. The other way is to wipe it
with a wet cluth when using.

Any other packaging instructions out there that we should be made aware?

Kristy Astry
Columbine JDS
Killing time on a beautiful Friday