Re: Screen Capture

Subject: Re: Screen Capture
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:26:15 -0700

There's a bug in Frame for the Mac that if your graphic has a thumbnail of
it for the icon,(Photoshop, Graphic Converter, and Illustrator all have
this option), the graphic is brought in at the resolution of the
thumbnail, not the actual graphic. Check to see if any of the problem
graphics use thumbnails. If not, it could just be a graphic that doesn't
appear well on screen but prints okay.

Noelle asks:

--
Anne Weiler (annew -at- chancery -dot- com)
Media Development