Revision Dates

Subject: Revision Dates
From: Rick Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 09:55:22 +0000

Then, Fridric Wronecki said:

>I would recommend the same solution, but if the date is in the header
>or footer, you can't change the date of one particular page of the section.

Well, actually, that depends on the package being used to prepare the
documentation.

I haven't had to deal with the problem in about three years, but I
know I was able to have different dates on different pages when using
Xyvision. And if it can be done in Xyvision, it -must- be possible in
other packages. I don't know what the answer is in I'leaf, simply
because I've never had to deal with the problem.

Although I'll probably be curious enough to give it a try, today....

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA
rjl -at- bostech -dot- com