Re: MS degree programs

Subject: Re: MS degree programs
From: "Margaret N. Hundleby" <mnhundle -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:40:24 -0400

Yes, we do have both M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Rhetorica and
Technical Communication. I'm from Texas originally, but have been quite
happy living in the Frozen North--in a truly beautiful spot--and working
with energetic and knowledgable colleagues. To contact Humanities
directly for information, please get in touch with Jack Jobst, our
Master's advisor: jjobst -at- mtu -dot- edu -dot-

Margaret Hundleby
Asst. Prof, Scientific & Technical
Communications
Michigan Tech