Tech Writer as Webmaster

Subject: Tech Writer as Webmaster
From: Steve Evanina <Steve -dot- Evanina -at- SCIATL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:59:00 -0500

Have any of u see the July 8 issue of Webweek?

An article suggests we (Tech Writers) are ideal cantidates for
webmaster positions.

The title of the article is, "Technical Writers in High Demand as
Webmasters."

The author claims that we are ideally suited for this work beccause of
our on-line help authoring skills.

I think our collective demand, and overall worth (read higher
salaries) is about to take a jump.

What do y'all think?

steve -dot- evanina -at- sciatl -dot- com