Re: What would you do?

Subject: Re: What would you do?
From: Grant Hogarth <grant -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 18:21:21 -7

While I agree with Arlen in the main on this, I also think that I'd
give them a call just to make sure that somebody didn't accidentally
send me a draft. But one "second chance" is all they'd get.
We all make mistakes, and sometimes get mistakes "made" for us
(Maliciously or inadvertently).

I don't think your standards are too high, Susan.
I like Jeffrey's suggestion as well. It appeals to my sense of
dark humour.

Grant