Re: Do you do QA?

Subject: Re: Do you do QA?
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:58:26 -0500

Karen Mayer/Touch Technology wrote (paraphrased):

> I'd like the opinions of other writers. Am I being unreasonable in
> resisting this arrangement? [being a tech. writer/QA tester]

Without any training, you are being as reasonable as the QA testers who
are apprehensive about writing without any training. If you can get some
training (or even lose guidance from the testers), I think it's a great
opportunity to broaden your skills, get to know the product better, and
make yourself more employable. Unless, of course, you wind up hating it,
then ignore everything I wrote.

--
Chris Hamilton, Technical Writer
Greenbrier and Russel