Re: PageMaker to HTML

Subject: Re: PageMaker to HTML
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 09:10:04 HST

If you are running Windows95, I believe MS has a (believe it or not) HTML
printer driver somewhere on its web site (www.microsoft.com). I know nothing
about it except that someone mentioned it in passing on another discussion
list. If true, you could (presumably) generate HTML from any application under
W95 that can print using that driver ...

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."

To: TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU
From: mkauffner @ CERACAMB.COM (Marret Kauffner)
Date: 07/30/96 02:29:11 PM
Subject: PageMaker to HTML

I'm charged with finding a quick and efficient method of converting
new and legacy PageMaker files to HTML so that they can be posted on
the Web.