Re: Web Types

Subject: Re: Web Types
From: Victor Chapel <victor -at- TRCINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:08:39 -0400

Regarding Web Types, they call me Webmaster, but
the Sysadmins do what I consider "webmaster" duties.

I've also been called Webmeister, which I like for
the bavarian "biergarten" kind of feel. But wouldn't
the best word for Web Editor/Author--especially if
you do Prose, HTML, and graphics--be "Webitizer." ;-)

Just a thought.

Anyone with a spare second please check out our latest
Objectively Speaking Newsletter and return comments.

http://www.trcinc.com/publications/newsletter/

Thanks,

--
Victor Chapel The Technical Resource Connection Tampa
victorc -at- trcinc -dot- com 1-800-872-2992 http://www.trcinc.com