Interleaf

Subject: Interleaf
From: Friedlander_Tori <torif -at- KSL -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 15:39:18 EST

Having survived the transition from Word Perfect to Windows, I am now
being forced into yet another transition. The Home Office, so to
speak, uses Interleaf for its technical documentation and we are being
asked to do the same. Uniformity and all that ...

Here in Israel, I have heard of no one who is currently using
Interleaf. What i want to know is this ...Is there anyone out there
on the list who has converted from Word to Interleaf ... just how
painful an experience was it ... any advice?