Re: PageMaker to HTML

Subject: Re: PageMaker to HTML
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 14:09:36 -0700

>> I don't know which version of PageMaker you are using, but I have read that
>> PageMaker 6 for Windows has an HTML Author plug-in that lets you convert
>> text and graphics into HTML for publishing documents on the Web. Apparently
>> there is more info on their home page, http://www.adobe.com
>> Marika Piehler, Technical Writer

>I've used the PM>HTML plugin, and I was not satisfied with it. It
>did not interpret a 2-column layout correctly.

Multi-column layout is a recent HTML development (Netscape 3.0 compatible and
up). That seems to be a common problem with HTML interpreters. The language
is changing so durn fast...

David (Just call me Cassandra) Blyth
Technical Writer & Web Site Designer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - QUALCOMM isn't that crazy.

Blodo Poa Maximus