Word to Framemaker Info

Subject: Word to Framemaker Info
From: Carla Martinek <carlam -at- MINERVA -dot- ODESTA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 15:11:13 -0500

Whew!!!

I've now received a couple dozen requests for info on converting from word
to frame, and since this is such a popular subject, I want to get the best
info available before sending it out.

I know that there are several others out there who've also been through the
process, and if you have any particular tips for migrating from word to
frame (especially on the PC) that you'd like to share, please feel free to
pass them along, and I'll include them (with credit, of course!!) Reply to
me privately, with the word TIP in the subject, please.

Any of you who still want to get on the recipients list, youcan still send
your request to me (privately).

If you want a copy of the "Word vs. Frame" debate from earlier this year
compiled by Denise Beaudoin, I'll send that also. PLEASE SPECIFY --MAC--
or --PC-- FORMAT!!!!! If you don't specify, you'll get mac format! (Once
you go mac, you'll never go back... willingly, that is.)

I will be sending out the info next week, so all requests and tips are
requested by this FRIDAY AT 12PM CST. I will be out of the office in the
afternoon, and will be unable to retrieve my mail.

To those who already requested the info and were originally delayed because
of my bout with the flu, I thank you for your continued patience!!

Regards,