Winword to Acrobat

Subject: Winword to Acrobat
From: Reinhard Jaehnig <RJaehnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 16:06:36 -0400

Hello everybody,

At my company, we're thinking about making our
paper documentation available as PDF-Files also,
mainly to reduce shipping cost and space require-
ments (put the lot on a laptop).

We're not ambitious about creating "true" online
documentation, but we would appreciate if the
following two features could be automatically
handled when converting the documents:

a) The word outline (heading 1 thru 3) should
automatically be converted to Acrobat
bookmarks (3 levels).

b) The cross-references in our Word document
should be automatically converted into Acrobat
links.

Is there anything in the Acrobat documentation
that we missed ? Are there any add-ons that
would do the trick for us ?

Greetings
Reinhard (RJaehnig -at- AOL -dot- COM)