Print to Web Rationale

Subject: Print to Web Rationale
From: Natalie K Griffith <grif0028 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:48:46 -0500

Hello Everyone:

Have any of you seen any good sources that clearly illustrate WHY print
documents cannot simply be translated directly to HTML without re-design?

I can (and have) make an intelligent presentation about designing web sites
and pages for effective delivery of information, but still run into
project managers who need/want the information from some other authority.

I'd appreciate any pointers to print, Web or other sources.

Thanks!

Natalie Griffith
WWW Editor at ISP
http://www.isp.umn.edu
grif0028 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu