Re: List of things created on a Mac

Subject: Re: List of things created on a Mac
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 15:53:12 +0200

------------------------------

Gang,

I now think I have a good understanding of what Eric wants us to discuss, and
not discuss on this list.

I'm sorry, but this is off topic.

However, can I just say that if any of you find any interesting tidbits about
any of the stuff peripheral to actually writing the words (tools etc.), that
would help me do the best job I can, please feel free to send them on to me
directly. My signature is below.

Regards,

> The last thing I want to do is start a Mac vs. PC debate on this list,
> but I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the following list:

> Things Created With Macintosh

> The Windows95 logo
> Windows95 packaging
> Intel's "flying Pentium" ad
> The design of Bill Gate's new high tech home
> PC Magazine
> PC Word Magazine
> Windows Magazine
> Windows Sources Magazine
> The weekly Microsoft internal newsletter MicroNews

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( )
( ) ) / "Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
\ ( (_/
\_)