Job Hunt: Posted for a colleague.....

Subject: Job Hunt: Posted for a colleague.....
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:10:24 +0200

Hello Everyone,

due to a family emergency one of my colleagues is moving back to Boston. Does
anyone know of any openings (contract or permanent) in that area, or, how the
Tech. Writer market stands currently for Boston in general? Or, can anyone
suggest a good firm of head-hunters.

All replies can be posted to me.

(Paula B., you may get a direct communication, as I gave them your name as a
possible fount of all Bostonian knowledge.)

Thanks for your help.

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( )
( ) ) / "Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
\ ( (_/
\_)