Re: Question: graphic file naming

Subject: Re: Question: graphic file naming
From: Brenda Burnett <brendab -at- ESYS -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:42:29 -0600

Hi Kim:

Here's what works for me:

1. All buttons are prefixed btn then a contraction of their name
(for example, the delete button is btndel, etc.)

2. All areas are given two letter prefixes again followed by
their specific name. For example, the address book properties
window is called ab_prop, the power search modify window is
called ps_mod. Occasionally I have to drop the "_".

This seems to work well. How do I know? When I go on vacation
anybody who needs to look at or modify my doc can easily find out
how the naming is done and follow suit.