FW: Question: graphic file naming

Subject: FW: Question: graphic file naming
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:54:00 MST

Kim Redick <redick_kimberly -at- prc -dot- com> asked how we name our screen
captures.

I name mine by menu shortcut sequence. For example, for the Indents and
Spacing tab of the Paragraph dialog box in MS Word, I'd name the capture
O-P-I.bmp. For a capture of the Text Flow tab on the same dialog box, I'd
name it O-P-F.bmp. (Alt-O is the shortcut to the Format menu, Alt-P to
Paragraph, and I and F are the shortcuts for the respective tabs.)

Bev Parks
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil