Re: Editing Tests

Subject: Re: Editing Tests
From: "Kim L. Shaw" <103205 -dot- 402 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 10:48:30 EDT

Ron's right -- it's easy to get a little lax when you work without other
writers. I'm not aware of any editing tests, but I've found two things helpful
for keeping the edge on editing and grammar skills. One, attend an occasional
writing conference, especially classes on the mechanical aspects of writing.
Two, read something motivational at least once a year. The Elements of Style is
my favorite.

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics, Inc.
Houston