GUI Standards Documentation

Subject: GUI Standards Documentation
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 21:02:01 +0100

Hello Stacey,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Stacey Roberts an All am 28.08.96

SR> From: Stacey Roberts <stacey -at- AIMETERING -dot- COM>

SR> I have been asked to develop the written standards for GUI
SR> design/development.

my checklist is still available and it contains some literature about your
subject. The checklist is mostly about cooperation between technical writers
and programmers, but it might help.

To receive it automatically send e-mail to onlchecklist -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org -dot- The
contents of your message will not be examined, only your address.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)