Resizing Graphics in RoboHelp

Subject: Resizing Graphics in RoboHelp
From: John Stamps <stampsj -at- REMEDY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 08:57:34 -0700

Hi Rebecca:

> HiJaak doesn't work on Windows NT. (A grumble not a chime.)

What about HiJaak doesn't work on Windows NT? Because I'm perplexed.

When I first began running HiJaak Pro 2.0 on NT about a year ago, at first it
didn't work. In considerable disgust, I called their support & ended up
changing some config parameters (I forget which ones) and it still didn't work.

Then one day, magically for no apparent reason that I can discern, HiJaak
started working. (Maybe it sensed my desperation?) I still have occasional
problems capturing windows/objects if I'm running low on memory. I find though
if I shut down an app or 2, then it allows me to capture windows/objects.
HiJaak will nearly always let me capture screens and areas (using the little
scissors).

Somewhat irrationally, I prefer HiJaak Pro 2.0 to its descendants.

FWIW,
John The Utterly Befuddled