Re: Info Mapping Seminars

Subject: Re: Info Mapping Seminars
From: David Somers <David -dot- SOMERS -at- ST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:30:06 +0200

Matthew,

http://www.infomap.com

is the home page for IMI (Info Map Inc).

Have your boss ready to pays lots of money for the course as it ain't
cheap... but that's quite another discussion ;-)

Later,

David Somers
david -dot- somers -at- st -dot- com

Subject: Info Mapping Seminars
Author: TECHWR-L (TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU) at internet
Date: 8/30/96 0:32

Greetings from a long-term lurker!

I'm now quite curious about the Info Mapping system. Could someone
please send me or post to the list a phone number or e-mail address of
Info Mapping so I can find out about the seminars? Maybe I can talk
my boss into sending me to one of them so I can find out for myself.

Thanks,

Matthew

Matthew_Epstein -at- mail -dot- hq -dot- faa -dot- gov

Burlington, Mass.