seeking graphic artist for contract work

Subject: seeking graphic artist for contract work
From: Susan Gallagher <susan -at- LIVINGSTON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 11:37:57 -0700

I'm looking for a graphic artist to redesign the covers for our manuals and
CDs. (and possibly help develop a new look for our product packages)

Any pointers? I've worked with tech illustrators, but never a graphic artist.

Thanks,

Susan

--
Susan Gallagher Technical Publications
susan -at- livingston -dot- com Livingston Enterprises Inc.