Re: Reorganization

Subject: Re: Reorganization
From: Jim Grey <jimgrey -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 08:28:00 EST

Matt Danda (dandam -at- 1stnet -dot- net) reminds us of an excellent point:
>And remember, programmer HATE to do documentation, and they should be
>extremely grateful that you are a part of their team. If not, then remind them.

One way you can remind them is to offer to take over some of the writing
portions of their jobs. They will love you.

Yes, we all have too much to do already. But if you take over writing stuff
you'd have to blend into documentation later *anyway*, you not only ensure
the quality of that material, but you can probably write and/or format the
material for easy inclusion in your documentation.

Worked for me once, anyway. A whole staff of programmers lay at my feet,
spreading rose petals everywhere I went.

Peace,
jim
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net|Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio!"