some SGML help please...

Subject: some SGML help please...
From: Bill Bledsoe <bill -at- ENVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 17:42:01 -0500

Need a good, very "user level" description of SGML to explain to some of my
co workers who are not programmers or tech comms. Can some of you SGML
whizz's give me a URL with a good overview?

TIA,
Bill Bledsoe
Envision Solutions
Technical Communicator
SQA MGR/Process Lead
bill -at- envision -dot- com
or
intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears