Seminar Opinions Wanted

Subject: Seminar Opinions Wanted
From: Steve Evanina <Steve -dot- Evanina -at- SCIATL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 11:42:00 -0500

Has anyone heard of:

Keye Productivity Center
a div. of American Management Association

They are offering a seminar in "How To Be a Better Tech Writer."

It is being presented by:

Adrian Ulsh

The cost is $139 for a 6 hour course.

What do any of y'all know about this course?

It is being offered to us. But frankly, the instructor doesn't list
any educational credentials, only experience as a tech writer (>20
years).

I have more than 15 years experience and two degrees, I guess I'm
qualified to teach a seminar also ;-) .

They alsao seem to have an extensive client list (but so does
McDonalds).

We hate to turn this down as this is the first training being offered
to us in several years. If we turn this down we may never get another
opportunity again.

What do y'all think?

steve -dot- evanina -at- sciatl -dot- com