Tool for creating on-line tutorials

Subject: Tool for creating on-line tutorials
From: "Sullivan, John" <jsulliva -at- WESTBORO -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:08:49 -0700

My company is considering creating an on-line tutorial for one of our
products. Does anyone have info on what the most "popular" tools are for
creating such tutorials (that is, tools that are in common use such that
it would be relatively easy to find a contractor with expertise in one or
more of those tools)? I'm aware of Toolbook (Asymetrix -- not sure of
spelling) and Authorware (Macromedia, I think); any info you can provide
about these or other tools would be useful.

You can send responses directly to me.

John R. Sullivan
Concentric Data Systems
Westborough, MA