Re: Why do engineers do it? (Was: Reorganization Question)

Subject: Re: Why do engineers do it? (Was: Reorganization Question)
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:45:20 +1000

Jim said:
Many engineers work for the sake of the mental challenge, for the
opportunity to expand their knowledge, for the chance to try new things.
It's the behavior of the geek.
<end>

Then I'm a geek :) I may not have a n engineering degree, but a Com Sci,
but the reasons expressed are still some of my main reasons for working.
The reasons do not preclude anyone from having a customer focus or
anything else.
Colleen

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-