Boilerplate enlightenment

Subject: Boilerplate enlightenment
From: Natalie K Griffith <grif0028 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 11:54:22 -0500

Well. After this list's responses to my query I'm sure to have the
lightest boilerplate around!

Along with some very considerate and thorough replies, I received a
number of smug and smirking responses - really, you people! : ) If you
think I don't re-use all of the text and code I can...The concept is an
old one, I simply haven't heard the term before. Thanks to everyone who
took time out from their busy schedules to educate me.

Back to the thread. What constitutes good or poor use of boilerplate?

Plate _this_

Natalie Griffith
Web Editor at ISP
URL http://www.isp.umn.edu
grif0028 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-