trademark for Windows?

Subject: trademark for Windows?
From: Jeff Moore <moore -at- HAD -dot- HORIBA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:12:34 EDT

What is the correct symbol to use when mentioning
"Microsoft Windows," as in "This is a Microsoft Windows
application?" Is it TM, (c), or (r)?

Forgive me - I know this was recently discussed to death.
I just didn't pay attention because I thought I'd never care.

Jeff Moore
Technical Communication
Writeway Management/Horiba Industries
Ann Arbor, MI
moore -at- had -dot- horiba -dot- com

"Rem tene, verba sequentur."
(Grasp the subject and the words will follow.)
Cato the elder

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-