Tech. Writer Needed for 3Com - Hemel Hempstead, UK

Subject: Tech. Writer Needed for 3Com - Hemel Hempstead, UK
From: Jane Bratun/HQ/3Com <Jane_Bratun -at- 3MAIL -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:25:35 EDT

I am looking for a technical writer to develop a library of online information
and tools for select product lines that support the needs of the 3Com sales
community in their efforts to respond to customer RFPs with professional
proposals. The information is posted on a Lotus Notes database, where internal
sales persons and sales engineers access and select material . This database
information will soon roll up to 3Com's website for use by our reseller
partners.

Working from our Hemel Hempstead office, you will work closely with 2 of our
product
divisions. You will report directly to the manager of the ProposalBuilder team
who, along with the majority of the team, is based in Santa Clara, California.

We are looking for someone with 3-5 experience of technical writing in the
electronics, data or telecommunications industry.

The ideal candidate will understand the high tech selling process, as well as
have a general understanding of data networking products.

3Com is a leader in the networking industry. Learn more about this exciting
opportunity by contacting:

Maria Muetterties
email: maria_muetterteis -at- 3mail -dot- 3com -dot- com
phone: (408) 764-6273
fax: (408) 764-5009

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-