Re: future webhead

Subject: Re: future webhead
From: Laura J Valentine <fiend+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 16:45:52 -0400

Matthew:

One thing I've learned from doing web page design is that simple is
better. One piece of reading that might be of interest is "Four things
to ask your webmaster" by Guy Kawasaki. It was in the May 6, 1996 issue
of Forbes. Don't know how useful that will be from an information
aspect, but it will give you a sense of what web design is and shouldn't
be.

--laura

-<+>- fiend+ -at- cmu -dot- edu -=-=- http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~jacquez/ -<+>-
Cthulhu is the Patron Saint of Pittsburgh... -=- "Each of us, at some time in
our lives, turns to someone, a father, a brother, a God and asks, 'Why am I
here? What was I meant to be?'" --Spock -=- Alpha Phi Omega, Kappa Chapter.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-