Replies to STC Brochure

Subject: Replies to STC Brochure
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 17:20:00 EST

To all those who have already replied to my posting about the local STC
brochure we're trying to put together (and to those who will respond
later)...thank you all very much. I haven't had time to reply and thank each
one individually, although I will. I just wanted to broadcast my
appreciation so you wouldn't think you were overlooked. I've logged each and
every post so far, and I'm passing them on to my fellow committee members.
Thank you so much for your help.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support
FrameMaker-to-HTML Conversions

http://www.simplywritten.com/simply

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-