Re: Graphics Format

Subject: Re: Graphics Format
From: Paul David Marvel <marvel -at- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:42:36 -0400

Pam/Alexander,

> PB> Can anyone out there offer advice on choosing a graphics format?

> few colors (<256) and sharp contrasts, use GIF. It does not distort your

> If you have photographs or use continuous color shades, use JPEG (*.JPG). This

I haven't seen Word or PowerPoint filters for these formats. If you want
to port between all these Windows applications I think you're stuck with
metafiles or bitmaps.

Regards,

-paul

marvel -at- brahms -dot- udel -dot- edu

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-