Re[2]: Graphics Format

Subject: Re[2]: Graphics Format
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 22:06:00 -0600

I haven't seen Word or PowerPoint filters for these formats. If you
want to port between all these Windows applications I think you're
stuck with metafiles or bitmaps.

Then you haven't looked closely enough. Or, alternately, you have a Gateway
machine. (Gateway completely bollixed up the installation of Microsoft
Office on every single computer I've ever seen from them -- a number rapidly
approaching triple figures. There are several graphic filters which are
completely inoperable in their installation, among them Macintosh PICT and
GIF.)

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-