Re: Incautious profanity

Subject: Re: Incautious profanity
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 16:02:35 -0700

At 05:09 PM 9/17/96 -0500, you wrote:

> Second, to anyone who chose not to read the rest of the
> message, I'd have to say that it's your loss, not mine. I
> post messages in an attempt to help others, and if you're
> not interested in that help, it's no skin off my a**.

Ah, Geoff... I think the expression is no skin off my n***.
As a matter of fact, I'd bet my a** on it! ;-)

-Sue (fuck'em if they can't take a joke) Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-