Re: Incautious profanity

Subject: Re: Incautious profanity
From: Laura J Valentine <fiend+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 23:42:01 -0400

Excerpts from tech: 17-Sep-96 Re: Incautious profanity by "Susan W. Gallagher"
> Ah, Geoff... I think the expression is no skin off my n***.
> As a matter of fact, I'd bet my a** on it! ;-)

No skin off my b***, actually...

;>

--laura
(no, not *that* b***...)

-<+>- fiend+ -at- cmu -dot- edu -=-=- http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~jacquez/ -<+>-
Cthulhu is the Patron Saint of Pittsburgh... -=- "Each of us, at some time in
our lives, turns to someone, a father, a brother, a God and asks, 'Why am I
here? What was I meant to be?'" --Spock -=- Alpha Phi Omega, Kappa Chapter.

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-