Re: Word indexes in Frame

Subject: Re: Word indexes in Frame
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:00:09 -0700

In article <1 -dot- 5 -dot- 4 -dot- 32 -dot- 19960910185049 -dot- 0069a950 -at- mimir -dot- spicer -dot- com>, Catherine
McNair <cmcnair -at- spicer -dot- com> wrote:

> We are currently using Word for Windows to do our software manuals, and we
> have been evaluating FrameMaker. One troubling thing we've noticed is the
> FrameMaker doesn't seem to have any means of converting Word index tags. Is
> there some way to do that, or would we really have to redo all the index
> entries?

Word indexing is automatically converted when you convert documents from
Word to Frame.

--
Anne Weiler (annew -at- chancery -dot- com)
Media Development

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-