useful mailing lists for tech writers?

From: Angela Howard <angela -at- SB -dot- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 12:32:52 -0700

I am compiling a list of mailing lists for our local STC chapter. I have
information on several of them already (techwr list, indexer's list, framers
list, winhelp list), but am missing a few others I'd like to have:

MS Word list
copyediting list
Robohelp list
Doc2help list

If anyone has subscription information on these mailing lists or other
mailing lists that would be useful to tech writers, please let me know.
I'll post my compiled list to TECHWR-L if anyone's interested. THANKS!

Angela M. Howard
Technical Writing and Indexing
angela -at- sb -dot- aol -dot- com
(805)882-2350 x126