Zip Drives

Subject: Zip Drives
From: "Katherine D. Fisher" <kdfisher -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 18:30:41 -0700

I've been having a GPF problem when exiting Word and Netscape, so I
bought a zip drive so I can back up my system and reinstall Windows. I
use WordPerfect 5.1 for some clients but I have no backup copies of the
program. Is there any reason why I can't transfer 5.1 to the zip drive,
kill what I have on my hard drive, and reinstall it again? Or are there
too many shared files between WordPerfect and Windows, thereby making
this too risky? Would I be smarter to install WordPerfect 6.0, work with
my files and save as 5.1? Does this make any sense? :) Would
appreciate any comments. Thanks.