Unhelpful subject lines (was ?)

Subject: Unhelpful subject lines (was ?)
From: Roy Jacobsen <Roy_Jacobsen -dot- GPS -at- GPS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:43:45 EDT

I'm not going to rant. (Well, maybe a little.) I subscribe to three lists, and
this has to be one of the least informative subject lines I've ever seen. We're
busy people, and we're supposed to be professional communicators. Give it a bit
more thought, please.

Roy Jacobsen
rjacobse -at- gps -dot- com
Author: INTERNET:dsbailey @ INGR -dot- COM -at- CISHUB
Subject: ?

[body of message deleted because it doesn't have anything to do with this
subject]