Hotspot hyperlinks in online help

Subject: Hotspot hyperlinks in online help
From: Mike Sawyer <msawyer -at- CALLWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:49:02 -0600

Our engineers pulled a fast one on us and changed the look of every
single stinkin' dialog box in our Windows product, and they want our
online help for that product to reflect all the changes. They want this
ASAP, but I told them they'd have to wait a bit.

No _new_ buttons, mind you--just different-looking.

So I want to keep all the hotspots for the SHG files, but paste in a
different bitmap for the image. Any way I can do this? It'll save a lot
of work.

I use Microsoft's Hotspot Editor v. 3.5 and RoboHelp.

Mike Sawyer o-
Technical Writer
CallWare Technologies, Inc.

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors,
disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme.
These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add
to the overall beauty of the post.